Friday, December 31, 2010

Welcome 2011!!

hey guys! today is the last day of 2010! ^^ and welcome 2011!! i think i will need some time to get used to writing the year 2011.. haha..

alright.. so let's recap on what had i done in 2010! erm.. 2010 seems to be a pretty fast and short year for me.. why?? Cos right after my polytechnic FYP, i give myself a two months break till May and after that i went to the home team academy for my 6 months training.. and after my training, boom! 2010 is ending.. lol.. to be honest i had no idea what happened outside during my 6 months training in HTA.. (i dont read newspaper even though they got provide.. rather keep the time for sleeping! ahaha.. =P)

A new year is going to start and i going to start my real "job" soon.. Hope everything will be okay, i will meet really nice and friendly people and i will be able to learn a lot of new stuffs!! :D

okay everyone! Have a Happy New Year and i will see you guys next year!! ^^

yozii signing off~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home