Monday, February 7, 2011

happi new year!

Happy Bunny Year everyone!!

alright! it's time for the new year resolution!
1) To be strong healthy and happy every single day! ^^
2) To save up money for my future dog!
3) Secret! shhhhh~ hee

oh ya.. i had decided what breed of dog i'm going to get this year.. (hopefully can save up the money this year.. haha)

and the breed is... TOY POODLE!! (chocolate colour.. same as my coco.. ^^)
why toy poodle? cos after reseach, this breed fits all my requirement..
1. I don't want a dog that sheds alot - Toy poodle had a non-shedding coat.
2. It's HDB approved dog. yeah!
3. Highly trainable dog. Toy poodle is a dog that is eager to please and easily to train. Good for starters like me! haha
4. A active dog and gets along well with children and other pets! ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74mx2OWM6mE

Yeah!! now i'm so motivated to save up money ^^

yozii signing off~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home